We wish to take all practicable steps to manage the safety of our employees, contractors, organizing committees and volunteers on NEC grounds as required under the Health and Safety Act 2015. It is important that you read the following carefully.
Health & Safety Plan
National Equestrian Centre Christchurch Health & Safety Plan – updated May 2021.
COVID-19 Protection Framework FAQs
New Zealand is now at Red setting. The traffic lights (COVID-19 Protection Framework) protect Aotearoa New Zealand from COVID-19, while allowing people with My Vaccine Pass more freedoms.
Key points at Red:
- Red is not a lockdown, but there are restrictions to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- You will always be able to access basic needs services, such as food and healthcare.
- You can travel anywhere in New Zealand for any reason, and see friends and whānau.
- You must wear a face mask on flights, public transport, and taxis, in retail shops and public venues, and in health and education facilities.
- With My Vaccine Pass, most parts of life continue as usual. You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are capacity limits and distancing requirements at some venues.
- Without My Vaccine Pass, there are restrictions.
- Workplaces and schools are open.
- Keep scanning QR codes and recordkeeping wherever you go.
- Keep physically distanced wherever possible.
- If you have cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, isolate immediately and call Healthline for advice.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of hire – please read carefully.
All incidents that occur at the National Equestrian Centre Christchurch should be entered into the ESNZ incident register, including any all concussion related incidents. All major and extreme incidents as well as all concussion related incidents will be followed up by ESNZ.